Thursday, July 16, 2009

Professor Miles Selected for Christian Tabernacle Gospel Supreme Gold Star Award

A pleasant surprise arrived by mail from the Christian Tabernacle Church where the Reverend Maceo L. Woods is the Founder and Pastor. It was a letter of Congratulations as a receipent of the 2009 Gospel Supreme Gold Star Award. The last thing on my mind was receiving an honor in my hometown. Oh but Thanks be to God from whom all blessings flow. The last time I was recognized in Chicago was in 2000 and this selection is one that I will cherish becasue it speaks directly to my heart. "Your example of faithful and dedicated labor of love in the ministry has glorified God and edified God's people."

The Gospel Supreme will take place on Monday, September 21, 2009 at Christ Universal Temple, 119th and Ashland Avenue at 8:00 PM. Words can't describe how I feel. I give all glory to God.

No comments: